- Please keep noise at a level which will not disturb other site users, especially between 10.00pm and 8.00am.
- Fire pit hire and fuel are available and reasonably priced, last orders are strictly 8.30pm
- Due to issues in the past only our fuel to be used onsite, please do not bring your own.
- You may use your own fire pits if they are raised off the ground and will not damage the grass.
- Pitches to be vacated by midday on day of departure
- Children are not allowed by the ponds unsupervised
- The speed limit on-site is 5mph. As there are often young children playing, we ask you to take special care whilst driving on-site.
- Driving is restricted to on and off site only
- We are a dog friendly site however we request that dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on-site. Please be courteous and always clean up after your dog.
- We have many animals roaming freely around site, please do not chase them. You may only feed them with prior permission from site staff.
- Our beautiful Oak trees are very old so please do not climb them
- Please keep out of the woods marked “private property” and the out buildings/barns
- We make every effort to keep the site facilities clean and tidy and ask for your assistance in maintaining this standard. The toilets will be closed between the hours of 11.00-12.00 for cleaning.
- Please use the bin areas, chemical waste point and washing up area provided. Leave all facilities as clean as you can after use.
- You must supervise and take responsibility for young children in the toilet and play areas. This is for their safety as much as everyone else’s.
- Charging of electric cars is strictly forbidden
- Day visitors are welcome at £6 per head but we ask you make us aware in advance.
- please note: no refunds or date transfers are offered if you decide not to come
due to inclement weather.
- The Site Manager reserves the right to exclude customers for breach of our terms and conditions.